Users with permission to upload data by .csv files into Webmecanik Pipeline can import contacts from spreadsheet (like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet, etc.) to create contacts in the software.
More information about user permissions here.
Import contacts list from .csv file
From the user interface:
- Click the Configuration menu top right.
- In the left sub-menu, click Import.
- Select your .csv file to import where your contacts are listed and click Import file.
- A new screen will be displayed asking you to map your .csv columns with the Wemecanik Pipeline contact, company and opportunity fields.
- Click then on Assign fields to start importing data.