Cloudflare's Turnstile plugin offers an extra layer of defence for your forms. It aims to protect your forms from bot traffic in order to keep your contact base clean and human.
This plugin introduces a new form element that must be manually added and configured on each form as needed. It is not added to forms by default.
Creating a Cloudflare account
If you don't have a Cloudflare account, follow these steps to sign up, or use the Turnstile function if you've already signed up.
- Got to https://www.cloudflare.com/fr-fr/products/turnstile/
- Register or log in if you are already registered.
- Select Turnstile from the left-hand menu.
- Name the label of your website. This must be the domain where the rendered form is located. If it's a landing page, mention your Webmecanik instance or your company's domain. You can name several domains.
- Choose your preferred method of interacting with the widget.
- Create the entry. These keys will be copy/paste into your Automation plugin.
Activating the Turnstile plugin
- Go to your instance, in the Plugins tab
- Open the Turnstile plugin.
- Enter your keys information.
- Click on Save & Close.
- Your plugin is correctly configured!
How do I use Turnstile in a form?
Once the plugin has been correctly configured, a new field is available for your forms.
Rendering of the validated Turnstile field in your form.
Once installed, this new field allows you to prevent form submissions made by robots! 🚀