Contacts can be unsubscribed from two different ways. Either they unsubscribe themselves from emails or they can be unsubscribed manually in Automation interface.
A badge "Do not Contact" is displayed in contact sheet when contacts are unsubscribed.
It is not possible to click on the badge to remove from "Do not contact".
- To do so, you need to go on the contact sheet.
- Click on the arrow next to "close" in the top right corner.
- Click on "Preferences".
- The "Channels" tab allow to manually unsubscribe contacts or remove contacts from "Do not contact".
- To remove contacts from "Do not contact", you need to check the box "email".
- To manually unsubscribe contacts, you need to uncheck the box "email".
There is a second way to manually unsubscribe contacts from the interface.
- Go on the contact list.
- Check the box of contacts that have to be unsubscribed.
- Then click on the green arrow and click on "Set do not contact".
With contacts that have been manually unsubscribed, it is possible to directly click on the cross of the badge to remove from "Do not contact".