Webmecanik Automation allows you to create landing pages.
- Connect to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Components" section then click on "Landing Pages".
- The list of landing pages will display if you have any. Click on "New" to start creating your landing page.
- In the right part, there are some fields to fill.
- Add a title. This will be the name of the landing page, so you will see it in the list of the landing pages.
- The alias will be the end of the URL after https://yourdomain.automation.webmecanik.com/aliasofyourpage If you don't customise the alias, it will automatically take the title as the alias.
- Choose a category to assign if needed. More informations about categories in this article.
- Add a language and a translation if needed. More informations on translations in this article.
- To make a landing page accessible, you need to publish it.
- You can make a landing page as a preference center. More information on the preference center in this article.
- Add a publish or unpublish date if needed. In any case if you add a publish date, you need to publish the page by clicking on YES above. If a publish date is set, the landing page will be accessible only from the start date of the publish date. If you set an unpublish date, the landing page won't be accessible anymore after the unpublish date.
- You can also add a redirection (301 permanent or 302 temporary).
- Choose to enable or not the search indexing. If you choose to index your page, do not forget to add a meta description.
Two options are available:
- either you choose a template then you just need to drag and drop blocks.
- or you choose the code mode then you need to create your page in HTML/CSS.
Theme with drag and drop
- Choose your theme by clicking on "Select" then click on the builder button.
- Once in the builder, you will start creating the page.
- Above your page builder, you can see severals buttons:
- Preview your page on different devices
- Undo / Redo
- See different blocks on your page
- View code
- Edit code
- Style manager
- Open blocks
- Click on “Open blocks” buttons to open the blocks and sections area in the right part of your screen.
- Drag and drop the items you need to create your landing page.
- Beware, each theme is built in a certain way. In consequence, some blocks might not perfectly fit in your page (because of the theme code).
- When a block is added, click on it to customise the block. To customise your text, click directly on the page. You can manage the style of your block more precisely in the right part menus.
- Classes : give information on the CSS class used
- Général : manage your blocks in the page
- Layout : manage your blocks dimensions and margins
- Typography : choose your font, size, color and alignment of your texts
- Decoration : change your blocks' aspects (background, contour, shadows…)
- Extra : add some blocks’ transition and transformation
- You can move, duplicate or delete blocks or sessions by clicking on the pictograms that appear when you select a block or a section.
With the code mode
- Once the code mode is chosen, click on “Advanced” to start creating your landing page.
- You can edit the page directly in HTML/CSS.
- To preview your page, “Save & close” on the top right. Then, click on the pictogram below “Public Preview URL” on the next page.
Once the page is built
- Close the builder and click on "Save and close".
This page shows visits on the page. Statistics displayed are related to the date filter. So you can modify it if you want to check the evolution of the visits.
Finally, you will find the URL of the page to share it.