Webmecanik Automation allows to create landing pages.
How to create landing pages ?
- Connect to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Components" section then click on "Landing pages".
- The list of landing pages will display if you have any. Click on "New" to start creation your landing page.
- In the right part, there are some fields to fill.
- Add a title. This will be the name of the landing page, so you will see it in the list of the landing pages.
- The alias will be the end of the URL after https://yourdomain.automation.webmecanik.com/aliasofyourpage If you don't customize the alias, it will automatically take the title as the alias.
- Choose a category to assign if needed. More informations about categories in this article.
- Add a language and a translation if needed. More informations on translations in this article.
- To make a landing page accessible, you need to publish it.
- You can make a landing page as a preference center. More information on the preference center in this article.
- Add a publish or unpublish date if needed. In any case if you add a publish date, you need to publish the page by clicking on YES above. If set a publish date, the landing page will be accessible only from the start date of the publish date. If you set an unpublish date, the landing page won't accessible anymore after the unpublish date.
- You can also add a redirection (301 permanent or 302 temporary).
- Choose to enable or not the search indexing. If you choose to index your page, do not forget to add a meta description.
In the left part, you need to choose the theme of your landing page.
Two options are available:
- either you choose a template then you just need to drag and drop blocs.
- or you choose the code mode then you need to create your page in HTML/CSS.
Theme with drag and drop
Choose your theme by clicking on "Select" then click on the builder button.
Once in the builder, you will start creating the page.
In the right part, you will find all available blocs and sections.
When a bloc is added, click on it to customize the bloc in the right part.
This is where you will edit everything (text, police, text alignement etc.).
You can duplicate bloc or section by clicking on the bloc or section then clicking on the duplicate logo.
Or delete sections/blocs by clicking on the cross logo.
With the code mode
- Once the code mode is chosen, click on the builder to start creating the email.
- The left part shows the preview of the landing page, the right part allows to edit the page directly in HTML/CSS.
Once the page is built
- Close the builder and click on "Save and close".
- You will land on a new window.
This page shows visits on the page. Statistics displayed are related to the date filter. So you can modify it if you want to check the evolution of the visits.
Finally, you will find the URL of the page to share it.