Timing is everything in marketing automation. We want to send the right message, at the right time, to the right people. To achieve this, you can schedule your email to be sent at the right date and time.
Note: scheduling only applies to manual emails.
How do I setup the way my emails are sent?
- Go to your Webmecanik Automation instance.
- Go to Emails.
- Create your email in the builder and click on Save & Close.
- Click on Schedule sending.
- A dialog box opens. Set your send date and time.
Important: you can choose whether the email should continue to be sent to contacts joining the segment after it has been initially sent.
If this option is checked, you can choose an end date or leave it blank. If no date is specified, the email will continue to be sent to new arrivals until it is unpublished.
- Once you've set your parameters, click on Send
- The e-mail is scheduled. Once the send date has been reached, a pictogram appears indicating that the email is being sent.
Once sent, your communication is over!🚀