You must have invited your collaborator first.
From Webmecanik Portal, you have several options:
- From the Webmecanik software settings page
- From the user profile
From the software settings page
- Reach the left Products menu.
- Drag over the targeted software and click the configuration icon (wheel).
- On the User tab, display all the users from your company.
- From this page, use the roles drop down list of each software to attribute the role you want to the user you want.
From the user profile
You can also handle the user rights on all the applications directly from the user profile page.
- Go to the left Users menu.
- Drag over the user and click the products icon (cube), you can also click the edit icon (pencil).
- Click the Softwares Accesses menu to display user roles in all applications he has access.
- Using the drop down lists, you can attribute roles for each application to the user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.