Soon in Webmecanik Pipeline
- Manage and view several opportunities pipelines.
- View opportunities in time with a new monthly table.
Note: this action is possible only for Webmecanik Pipeline administrators.
Default pipeline configuration
By default, Webmecanik Pipeline has an opportunities pipeline which helps you to visualise the status of your opportunities. It is a good way for you to understand if you have some upcoming customers in your sales pipeline.
This pipeline has some default status:
- Offer send
- Under negotiation
You have the ability to change order of statuses. You can also remove some or create new by adding your custom opportunities statuses.
Viewing your pipeline gives you global overview of important information such as:
- Opportunity maturity depending on the column it is listed in.
- The number of opportunities by status.
- The total amount of money for each status of opportunities.
- Detail of each opportunity:
- Related contact
- Related company
- Owner of the opportunity you can recognise with the 2 first letters of his/her firstname