With Webmecanik Automation, you can customize different days and hours to triggers your actions or decisions.
You need to control when your emails must be sent ? For example, you don't your contacts to receive emails after 9pm ? You can customize it.
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go to campaigns.
- Create or edit a campaign go on the builder.
- This customization is available for actions or conditions.
- Add an action or condition. In our example, we will choose the action "Send email".
- After choosing the action (or condition), you need to choose if it will be triggered immediatly or at a relative time period or at a specific date/time.
- In this case, choose the option "At a relative time period".
- Different choice will be available.
- You first need to choose if the action/decision must be triggered after X minutes/hours/days/months/years. In our example, the email will be sent at D+1.
- Schedule at: you can add a specific time. That means it will be triggered from this specific hour. In our exemple, the email will be sent the day after from 11:00 am.
- You can also choose a time period. That means it will be triggered only between these hours.
In our example, email will be sent the day after between 08:00am and 08:00pm. If a contact get to this step of the scenario for example at 10pm, then he should receive the email the day after at 10pm. But as we set that emails can only be sent during 08:00 and 08:00pm the he will receive the email the day after (that means D+2 in total).
- Finally, you can set days.
Actions/conditions can be triggered on specific days. In our example, emails can only be sent tuesday, wednesday and thursday. If a contact get to this step on the campaign on friday, then he will receive the email on the next tuesday.
These options are really useful for emails because it can help you to improve your delivrability according to your target. Maybe it is better to shoot email at the beggining of the weeks for you, or only during lunch time ? It depends of your activity domain.