Open An Automation Account
- Go to your dashboard
- Click on the + Create An Automation Account button next to the name of your company
- Fill in the information fields to deploy the instance. Attention, this information is very important. Fill it in with caution.
- Automation account access URL : this is the URL that will generated for you to visit and access the software. This is not modifiable.
- Automation account name : This information is not crucial, give a name to this instance.
- Default sending email address : The domain name used for this address must be configurable (DNS and FTP access). You will need to configure the domain name of this email for the software to send emails on your behalf. NOTE : You can configure other domain names on the same Automation account by contacting support.
- Physical location of the server : You can choose where all of your details and data will be hosted, with complete transparency.
Deploying Your First Automation Account
When deploying the first Automation account (and because it is the first), you will be asked to complete information about you (the user) and your company.
This information is necessary in order to send our information messages and establish monthly invoicing on behalf of your company.
Access to Your Automation Account
- Access : After a few minutes, you will receive a deployment confirmation email with the instance details. The myWebmecanik user that opened the Automation account will be the default user created in that particular Automation instance. It is this user who receives the login details.
- Use : The platform is already operational, it's now down to you.
- Setup : You are going to receive information on setting up the domain name for sending emails. Without this, no email will be sent from the platform. Please take the time to read this chapter on the technical details.