SMS marketing automation is still relevant today. Its use is effective and you can get good results from your contact base. However, the SMS format is very short, we are talking about 160 characters. That's why we have implemented the possibility to reduce your hyperlinks with BITLY.
How to set up Bitly in webmecanik Automation?
To implement the Bitly plugin in Webmecanik Automation, you just need to connect the API.
- Go to https://app.bitly.com/settings/api/
- Generate an access token.
- Go to Plugins on your Automation instance.
- Activate Bitly and enter the token.
- Save and close the plugin.
- Go to the configuration of your instance.
- In the System Settings tab, scroll down and select Bitly in Shortener Service.
- Congratulations, you can now use your Bitly links for your SMS! 🚀
Please sign in to leave a comment.