Visualizing your activities
It is important to follow the evolution of your activities in a simple and readable way. In Webmecanik Pipeline CRM, two options are available to help you keep an eye on your to-do list.
Presentation of the two views :
A calendar view option can be used to monitor the activities of your opportunities and contacts. Organise your appointments and develop your opportunities - everything is updated directly in your calendar.
- Click on Add an activity.
- Fill in the relevant fields.
In this window, you can define :
The type of activity
The name of the contact linked to the activity
The owner of the activity
The name of the activity
The date and time
- Click on Confirm.
You can also :
- Select your time slot directly on the calendar.
- Fill in your details, with the date and time pre-filled.
- Click on Confirm.
Once you've filled in your details, your activity will be created and added to your calendar and your contact's history! 📅
What's more, you can drag & drop an activity directly onto your calendar to change its date and/or time.
- You can change the way your calendar is displayed on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Return to today's date by clicking on the Today button.
- Navigate between months or weeks with the < > buttons.
You can also synchronize your Google or Microsoft calendar with your Webmecanik Pipeline account, follow the guide.
The second option is a list view of your activities. This vertical view gains visibility on the activities related to your contacts and opportunities.
Your activities are displayed in chronological order by default, but you can change this order by sorting your columns.
Your overdue activities are displayed in red, completed activities are grayed out and upcoming activities are in black.
Filter your activities
Is your number of activities growing? Don't worry, you can add filters to find your way around!
Filtered calendar view
By default, Webmecanik Pipeline will offer you the list view. However, you can find the calendar view thanks to the icon next to the Activity List. Feel free to enjoy our demo tour on the question mark! 🚀
- Activity Type - Allows you to filter your calendar by activity type Filtered list view
- More filters are planned soon! 😇
Filtered list view
Once you have a nice list of planned activities, you can filter them according to several criteria in order to organize yourself better. To do this, you can use the Filter button and the icon bar.
- Activity Type - Choose the type of activity you wish to view.
- Owner - Allows you to filter your list by owner.
- Date range - Allows you to filter your list by date.
- Status - Keep track of the timing of your activities.
Congratulations! You are now ready to organize all your contacts' and opportunities' activities in the best possible way! 🚀
You can also check out our article on mass editing your activities.