With Webmecanik Automation you can track visitors of your website as well as landing pages.
You can create reports to follow up page hits and see how many visits you have per URL.
Create the report
- Once connected to Webmecanik Automation, go on the "Reports" section then create a new report.
- Choose "Page hits" as data source.
- Go on the "Data" tab to choose what data to display.
- Add the "Hit URL" column.
- Group by "Hit URL" otherwise the report will display 1 line per visit (so the same URL visited X times will be displayed X times).
- Finally add the "COUNT" function on the "Hit URL" . This will allow to get the number of visit per URL.
- Save and close.
The report will show the number of visit per URL with the total of all URL visited
Please sign in to leave a comment.