Webmecanik Automation allows you to segment your contacts with many different criteria. You could identify who are your inactive contacts. These are contacts that have not opened emails, submitted form, visited pages etc. for a certain time.
It is then easy to find them.
How to identify inactive contacts ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Segments" section.
- Create a new segment, add a name and go on the "Filters" tab.
- Add a new filter on email not empty (to get only identified contacts).
- Then add another filter on "Last active date"
- You will have two options.
- Either you choose a specific date.
In this example, all identified contacts that are not active since the 1st march 2018 will be added to the segment.
- Or you could add a relative date.
In this example, all identified contacts that are not active for 8 months (from the today's date) will be added to the segment. That means this segment will evolve everyday.