You can create forms with Webmecanik Automation to integrate it into your website or into Webmecanik Automation landing pages.
In this article, you will see how to customize the submit button for a form that will be integrated into a landing page.
Below is the default style of the submit button.
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go one the "Forms" section and create or edit a form.
- Go on the "Fields" tab then edit the submit button.
- The pop up window displays. Go on the "Attributes" tab.
- Use both fields "Input attributes" and "Field container attributes" to customize the button with CSS style.
- Button now has a blue background color. You can also use the rgb() method or the Hex color code starting by #
- Text color can be changed.
- You can also changed the button sizez.
- Button can be centered. In that case, use the "Field container attributes" to add your CSS style.
This was an example of what you can do but there are many other CSS properties you can use.