With Webmecanik Automation, contacts can unsubscribe from email. When a contact unsubscribed from an email, he cannot receive email anymore.
You can create report on this unsubscribed contacts.
Create a report
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Reports" section.
- Click on "New" to start creating a report.
- Choose "Emails sent" as data source. This will allow to get the list of contacts that receive emails.
- Then go on the "Data" tab.
- Choose column that you want to display in your report.
Here is an example. You can add as many column as you want. The ID column is the ID of the emails. Name is the name of emails. Unsubscribed column display values YES or NO if a contact us unsubscribed.
- To get only unsubscribed contacts, click on "Add filter" and filter on the "unsubscribed" column.
Report will display only contacts that unsubscribed from emails.
- To get contacts that unsubscribed from a specific email, add another filter on the ID column and add the ID of the email.
- Save and close.
Then the report will display only contacts that unsubscribed from a specific email.