Webmecanik Automation allows your contacts to download assets that you have uploaded in your instance.
Then you can see how many contacts downloaded your assets and who are these contacts.
How to identify contacts that downloaded your assets within a report ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Reports" section.
- Click on "New" to start creating a report.
- Give a name to the report and choose "Asset Downloads" as data source. This will allow to display contacts that have downloaded assets.
- Then go on the "Data" tab.
- Choose column that you want to display.
Here is an example of few columns but can you add as many as you want. With the ID column, you can see which asset has been dowloaded by contacts.
Once the report is saved, all contacts that have dowloaded assets will be displayed.
You can also filter on a specific asset.
- Go back on the edition of the report and add a new filter on the ID of assets.
In this example, the report will be filtered on the asset ID 6.
Either you make this filter dynamic, then you could quickly switch between ID of assets when looking at the report, or you just filter on a specific asset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.