With Webmecanik Automation, you can create boolean fields. Booleans fields are fields with only two possible values (true or false).
How to create boolean fields ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Custom fields" (click on the gear icon to make it appear) and click on "New" to create a new field.
- Give a name to the field, choose the object (contact or company).
- Choose "Boolean" as Data type.
- Once you have chosen "Boolean", you will see the labels.
Labels can be modified, you just need to click on the label and change it.
Boolean fields are binary. It means the values that are sent behind are 1 or 0 (true or false).
1 (in green) means true and 0 (in red) means false. In our example, 1 is "YES" and 0 is "NO". This is important because you will need the values to import this field.
How to import boolean fields ?
- In you CSV file, the column that will be mapped to the boolean field must have the values (not labels) in the cells.
- Import the file, map the column to the boolean field.
- Support has "YES" for this field.
- Support 1 has "NO" for this field.