Webmecanik Automation allows you to automatically manage your unsubscribed and bounced contacts.
You can easily identify these contacts.
You will be able to know how many contacts are unsubscribed and bounced and exclude them for your next emailing campaigns.
Once contacts are unsubscribed or bounced, they could not receive emails anymore.
How to gather all your unsubscribed and bounced contacts in a same segment ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Segments" section.
- Click on "New" to start creating a segment.
- Give a name to the segment and click on the "Filters" section.
- Add the "Bounced - Email" filter.
- And choose "equal" and "YES" as the value.
- Then add the "Unsubscribed - Email" filter with "equal" and "YES" as the value.
- Be careful, when a new filter is added, the default operator is always "AND" (not "OR"). That means the filter is added to the previous one.
- It is important to change the operator to "OR" because a contact cannot be unsubscribed and bounced. It can only be once at a time.
- Save and close.
Once the segment is automatically updated, it will gather all unsubscribed contact (that have unsubscribed from previous emails) and bounced contacts (that have been declared bounced from previous emails).