Webmecanik Automation allows you to identify which contacts have been bounced following a emailing campaign.
Bounces contacts are contacts that could not received your email due to different reasons such as :
- error with the reception server,
- user unknown (wrong email address).
Once a contact is bounced, he cannot receive emails anymore.
How to make a segment that gathers all your bounced contacts ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Segments" section.
- Click on "New" to start creating a new segment.
- Give a name to the segment then go on the "Filters" tab.
- Choose the "Bounced - Email" filter.
- Choose the "Equal" operator and take "YES" as the value.
Once the segment is created, it will automatically update with contacts that have bounced from emails.
Please sign in to leave a comment.