Webmecanik Automation allows you to manage your opt-out contacts.
You will be able to identify which contacts have unsubscribed from your emailing campaigns.
How to make a segment that gathers all your unsubscribed contacts ?
- Once connected to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Segments" section.
- Click on "New" to start creating a new segment.
- Give a name to the segment then go on the "Filters" tab.
- Choose the "Unsubscribed - Email" filter.
- Choose the "Equal" operator and take "YES" as the value.
Once the segment is created, it will automatically update with contacts that have unsubscribed from emails.
Please sign in to leave a comment.