Webmecanik Automation allows you to use API calls with OAuth1 and OAuth2.
How to create API credentials ?
- First of all, you need to enable the API on your Webmecanik Automation instance.
- Once connected, click on the gear on the top right corner.
- Then click on "Configuration".
- Go to "API settings" and click on "YES" to enable the API.
- Click again on the gear and go on "API credentials".
Click on "New" to create new API credentials.
Choose the Authorization protocol between OAuth1 and OAuth2 and give a name. Choose a name that you easily recognize.
Add the redirect URL (or callback URL) that should be allowed API access. For example, if you need to connect your website with Webmecanik Automation, just add the URL of your website. You can add a single or multiple websites separated with a comma.
Once API credentials are created, you will get the public and secret key. In the drop down list, you can easily switch between OAuth1 or OAuth2.