Webmecanik Automation allow you to create reports on downloading assets.
How to get the statistics of downloaded assets ?
- Connect to your Webmecanik Automation account and go on the "Reports" section.
- Create a new report, add a title and choose "Assets" as data source.
This type of report allows to display the number of downloading assets.
- Then go on the "Data" tab.
- Choose columns that you want to display. Here an example below but you can add any columns you want.
- If you want to display a certain asset, add a filter on the ID of the asset.
- Either you make this filter dynamic, then you could quickly switch assets when looking at the report, or you just filter on a specific asset.