Webmecanik Automation allows to create reports on contacts that clicked on emails.
- Connect to your Webmecanik Automation instance, go on the "Reports" section then create a new report.
- Choose "Emails sent" as data source.
- Go on the "Data" tab.
- Choose columns that you want to display. Here an example below but you can add any columns you want. The "Clicked" column is important because it is the one that indicate if contacts opened. We'll also use it as a filter to display only contacts that have opened.
- Add a filter on the "Read" column.
- You can add a second filter on emails ID to filter on a specific email.
- Either you make this second filter dynamic, then you could quickly switch emails when looking at the report, or you just filter on a specific email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.