You can send email with Webmecanik Automation. This goes through the integration with Twilio.
- It is required to have a Twilio account to send text messages.
- Click here to create a Twilio account.
- Connect to your Automation instance and go on the "plugins" section by clicking on the gear at the top right corner.
- Find the Twilio plugin and click on it.
- Click on YES to publish the puglin.
- Paste the SID number as well as the Auth token that you'll find in your Twilio account: https://www.twilio.com/console
- Go back to Twilio and go on the "Phone number" section to activate your new phone number.
- When you got it, paste it into the "Features" tab of the Twilio plugin within Automation.
You can disable click tracking and/or set the frequency rules for sending SMS.
Please note that all contact's phone number have to be
Pour envoyer des SMS, les numéros de vos contacts doivent obligatoirement commencer par le préfixe +33 ou autre (en fonction du pays).