You can send email with Webmecanik Automation. This goes through the integration with Twilio.
- It is required to have a Twilio account to send text messages.
- Click here to create a Twilio account.
- Connect to your Automation instance and go on the "plugins" section by clicking on the gear at the top right corner.
- Find the Twilio plugin and click on it.
- Click on YES to publish the puglin.
- Paste the SID number as well as the Auth token that you'll find in your Twilio account: https://www.twilio.com/console
- Go back to Twilio and go on the "Phone number" section to activate your new phone number.
- When you got it, paste it into the "Features" tab of the Twilio plugin within Automation.
You can disable click tracking and/or set the frequency rules for sending SMS.
Please note that all contact's phone number must have the country code prefix. For example +33 for France.