With the synchronisation between Webmecanik Automation and GotoWebinar, you could get contacts that subscribed or attended your webinars. Also you will be able to subscribe contact to your webinar through automation forms.
You obviously need a Go to webinar account to set this up.
- First of all, you will need to create an app in your Go to webinar developer account.
- Click on this link to connect: https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/.
- Once connected, click on "My app".
- Then click on "Add a new app".
- Give a name and a description to the app.
- Choose Go to webinar for the "Product API".
- Before validating, you need to fill the application URL field. To find this URL, connect to your automation instance and click on the gear (at the top right corner).
- Click on "Plugins".
- The list of different plugins will be displayed. Choose Go to webinar.
- Copy the callback URL.
- Go back in the Go to webinar app settings, paste this URL in the application URL field and click on "Create app".
- Once the app is created, click on it.
- Copy the consumer key and consumer secret.
- Go back in the plugin settings in Automation and paste these 2 keys in the corresponding fields.
- Click on "Authorize app". A pop-up will display. If this pop-up does not display, click on the URL browser to authorize pop-up.
- Once the pop-up is displayed, follow the instructions.
- Then save and close the plugin.
Within segments, 3 new filters are now availables:
- Webinar (registered),
- Webinar (attended),
- Webinar (did not attend).
Once the filter chosen, you can choose if this is for any webinars or one or more in particular.
Through automation forms, you can register contacts directly to your webinars.
- Go in form edition and add the new available field "Gotowebinar - upcoming webinars".
- Go in the actions tab and action "Register to GoToWebinar".
- Map the fields and save.
When contacts will submit forms, they will be registered to the webinar they have chosen.