Emails can be built in code mode (directly in HTML/CSS) or via a theme.
If you choose to create email via themes, this goes through a WYSIWYG editor. That means you will you drag and drop to build emails.
Themes are made of sections that contain blocs. It is possible to duplicate these sections and blocs.
- First of all, create or edit an email (channel > emails).
- Choose a theme (not code mode) then go on the builder.
- Sections can contain many blocs. To duplicate a section, click on the edge of the screen. Be aware that each theme is different.
- Example for this theme:
- To duplicate this section, click on the "duplicate" symbol.
- When you duplicate a section, every blocs inside the section will be duplicated.
- If you want to duplicate only a bloc inside a section, move the mouse on the bloc to make it appear in blue, then click on the "Duplicate" symbol.
- Then the bloc is duplicated inside the section.
You can of course move blocs that you duplicated.
It is also possible to duplicate blocs that you dragged and dropped.