Contacts can be exported from Webmecanik Automation.
There are different ways to export contacts.
From the "Contacts" section
- Click on "Contacts".
- Contact list will be displayed.
- Click on the down triangle next to "New" then click on "Export".
- To export specific contacts in the list, you need to check the corresponding boxes.
- Then click on the green arrow and on "Export".
- Click on the "Segments" section.
- In the segment list, click on the badge that represents the number of contacts in the segment.
- Click on the down triangle and on "Export".
From a report
- Click on the "Reports" section.
- As data sources, take "Contacts" and go on "data" tab.
- Add any column you want. (The left column displays all available column in this type of report. The right column displays column you have chosen).
- Save and close.
- In the report view, click on the down triangle and choose the format to export.