You can now add reCAPTCHA from Google in your Webmecanik Automation forms.
To do so:
- Go on this link: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- You will need to have a Google account.
- If you are not connected, you will land on a page to connect.
- Fill out the different fields.
- Go to Automation, click on the wheel on the top right corner, then click on "Plugins" and "reCAPTCHA".
- The plugin settings opens. You need the site key and the secret key.
- To find the keys, go back on the Google account to find it.
- Paste the keys on the plugin setting, publish, save and close.
Comment ajouter un reCAPTCHA dans vos formulaires ?
- In the left menu, click on "Components" then on "Forms".
- Click on "New" to create a form.
- Add your different fields.
- Add the reCAPTCHA.
- Fill the label. If you don't want it to show, click on "NO".
- Save and close.
Here is what the form looks like.