This is an exclusive integration from Automation. It allows to subscribe contacts to your Webikeo webinars when they submit automation forms. You won't need to manage your subscription page, contacts will automatically be added to Automation (auto-reply, scoring, nurturing, etc.).
Every subscribed contacts, presents and absents, will be pulled from Webikeo to Automation. It is possible to create segment according to the status of contact.
- A Webikeo API account.
Get the Webikeo client member credentials
- Paid Webikeo account.
Configure the Mautic Webikeo plugin
- Insert the keys to the Mautic Webikeo plugin. You need to ask Webikeo to get the username and password.
- Then click on "Reauthorize app".
- The "Features" tab allow to choose two options:
- Subscribe contacts to webinars,
- Get contacts subscribed to webinars.
- Map the fields (fields in red are mandatory).
- Enabled features: You can pull and push webinar sbuscriptions from the integration.
- Push a contact as a subscription to a webinar can be done through a form or a campaign.
- Webinar attendance can be checked through a campaign decision.
- Mautic segments can also be created with contacts that have attended, have not attended or have subscribed to a webinar.
In Mautic segments
You can create a mautic segments composed of contacts that are subscribed to a Webikeo webinar. There are 3 states to build a webinar segment:
- Attended webinar,
- Did not attend webinar,
- Is subscribed to webinar.
To do this create a segment filter Selecting the type of webinar option you need to filter by, then in the filter properties select the name of the webinar you wish to get contacts from. If a contact doesn't exist in Mautic it will create it with the matchedup fields selected in the plugin configuration.