You want to know how many visits there are on your landing pages ?
You may use a report to quickly see these informations for all your landing pages.
To do so:
- Go on the "Reports" section and create a new report.
- Choose a name (eventually a description) and choose "Landing pages" as Data source.
- Then click on "Data" tab. In this tab you will create the report.
- Columns section represents column that will be displayed in the report.
- Choose columns that you need to collect data by clicking on it.
- Here is an example of important columns for this report.
- Save and close.