You may want to get some statistics about your different emails after sending it.
With Webmecanik Automation reports, it is possible to see statistics like opening rate, click rate, bounce rate and more.
To do so:
- Go on the "Reports" section and create a new report.
- Choose a name (eventually a description) and choose "Emails" as Data source.
- Then click on "Data" tab. In this tab you will create the report.
- Columns section represents column that will be displayed in the report.
- Choose columns that you need to collect data by clicking on it.
- Here is an example of important columns for this report.
- Save and close.
For all your emails, this report will display:
- The opening rate.
- The click rate.
- The unique click rate.
- The unsubscribe rate.
- The bounce rate.