After sending emails, it can be important to know which contacts have been on pages from your emails.
It is possible to get this data with a report.
- Go on the "report" section.
- Create a new report by clicking on "New".
- Choose a name (eventually a description) and choose "Page hits" as Data source.
- Then click on "Data" tab. In this tab we will create the report.
- Columns section represents column that will be displayed in the report.
- Choose columns that you need to collect data by clicking on it.
- Here are columns to see what pages have been visited by which contacts.
- Of course you can add whatever column you need.
- Filter section allows to apply a filter for the report.
- Apply a 1st filter on "Contact email not empty".
- Apply a 2nd filter on "Original source equal email" to get only links that are included into emails.
- Apply a 3rd filter on "Original source ID" and click on "YES" to make it dynamic. Then it will be easier and faster to switch emails data.
- Also add an ascending order on "Emails" to make the report view easier. Because each pages visited will be a line. So a same contact can have many lines in the report.
- Save and close.
- To collect data from only one email, click on the "Filters" tab above the report and fill the field with its ID.
The column "Original source ID" represents the IDs of emails.
The column "Original source" represents the source where contact could have been visited pages.
The column "Hit URL" represents the URL.