After creating a campaign, you may want to know which contacts got points with scoring actions in a campaign.
A report can be created to display only scoring actions.
- Go on the "report" section.
- Create a new report by clicking on "New".
- Choose a name (eventually a description) and choose "Contact point log" as Data source.
- Then click on "Data" tab. In this tab we will create the report.
- Columns section represents column that will be displayed in the report.
- Choose columns that you need to collect data by clicking on it.
- Here are columns that are interesting to follow scoring actions.
- Of course you can add whatever column you need. This is an example of important scoring data from campaigns.
- Filter section allows to apply a filter for the report.
- Let's apply a filter on "Point event type" to get data only from campaigns. In this filter, write campaign as value.
- In this kind of report, you will see duplicates emails but there are not duplicated. It is because a same contact can have many scoring actions.
- So to make the view easier, let's apply an order on emails to follow contacts scoring.
- Save and close.
The column "Point change" represents how many points have been earned or lost.
The column "Point change date" represents the date when the scoring action has been executed.
The column "Point event action" represents the action that has been defined in the campaign.
The column "Point event type" represents the source of the scoring action (campaigns, forms...)
The column "Point event name" represents the name of the event type preceded by its ID (in this example: the name of campaigns and their IDs).
The column "Points" represents the actual points of contacts (the today's date) this is why for one contacts with few lines, the points will be the same.