It is possible to set a specific configuration of the Webmecanik server and your own domain name to display the URL of your Webmecanik Automation account and landing pages on a subdomain that you own.
This is called white label hosting.
example.automation.webmecanik.com will become
example.com is your domain name and
ma the chosen subdomain.
To do so, you need to:
- Buy a SSL certificate for your domain name or your subdomain.
- Get the proof of the certificate, this is the "public certificate" and forward it to Webmecanik support.
- Set a CNAME redirection to our server (this info will be communicated by our support).
If you are interested by this, do not hesitate to contact our support:
- Tell us the URL of your instance
- Tell us the subdomain you have chosen
- Attach the public certificate
It is not possible to use a let's encrypt certificate.