This Zapier app is meant to be available in the Zapier Editor. You don't need to submit this app yourself, it will be there for you to select it in the Zapier user interface.
This app is currently going through Zapier review process before it will be available in the Zapier app library. Untill then the app is in the invitation mode. Follow this URL to enable the Mautic app for your Zapier account:
- Contact Created - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Updated - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Points Changed - contains contact info, point value and field values
- Email Opened - contains contact info and field values and info about the email
- Page Hit - contains contact info and field values, info about the page hit and the page itself
- Form Submitted - contains contact info and field values, info about the form and about the submission including submitted values
- Create Contact
- Mautic version 2.9.0 or newer.
- SSL - the basic authentication requires HTTPS to be secure.
This Zapier app use Basic Authentication to access Mautic API. You have to enable it first.
- Go to Mautic's global configuration / API Settings.
- Set API enabled? to Yes.
- Set Enable HTTP basic auth? to Yes.
- Save the configuration.
Now you are able to create Zapier actions and triggers with your Mautic installation.
Set up from Zapier
A Zap only works in a single direction. You need to add the inverted Zap if you want to get the information in both directions.
1) Choose your application and click on "Make a Zap"
2) Choose your trigger
3) Connect your account by filling with your IDs and click on "Save + coninue"
4) Choose your settings
5) Connect to your Automation account. Make sure that you click on the lastest version which is 1.0.3
To make sure what is the latest version, follow this link: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-zapier/releases
The base URL to fill is the instance URL (do not write the / at the end of the URL).
6) Map the fields. You need to click on the right of the field to display your custom fields and click on it to do the mapping.
7) Configuration is done