You can have access to this Zapier app by clicking the invitation link here.
- Contact Created - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Updated - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Points Changed - contains contact info, point value and field values
- Email Opened - contains contact info and field values and info about the email
- Page Hit - contains contact info and field values, info about the page hit and the page itself
- Form Submitted - contains contact info and field values, info about the form and about the submission including submitted values
- Contact's Segment Changed: When a contact is added to a specific segment
- Create Contact
This Zapier application uses OAuth2 authentication to access the Webmecanik Automation API. You must therefore create your API identifiers:
- Go to the general configuration of Automation then in API parameter.
- Click "YES" for "API activated?"
- Save the changes.
Then go to the menu "API identifiers" in the left panel
- Click on "New" at the top right to create new identifiers
- Select OAuth 2 as authorization protocol
- Give a name related to the Zapier application
- Enter the following call-back url https://zapier.com/dashboard/auth/oauth/return/App80678CLIAPI/
Once create find your identifiers in the list (by selecting OAuth 2)
You must use these identifiers when configuration in Zapier.
You can now create Zapier actions and triggers with Automation.
Configuration from the Zapier interface
A Zap only works one way. We must therefore add a second Zap by reversing the order so that the information goes back in both directions.
1) Click on the Zap Webmecanik the invitation link here to access it from the Zapier interface.
2) From the interface, click on the Create Zap button.
3) Select the concerned application In our example, we chose Google forms.
Then enter the Trigger Event.
4) Log in the Google forms application by entering your account credentials then click on Save + continue.
5) Choose the parameters that interest you, taking into account the mandatory elements.
In our example, we entered the name of the form that we created upstream in the Google forms application in the Spreadsheet field, as well as the worksheet that contains the data collected by this form in the Worksheet field.
6) Once this part is properly configured, you can proceed to the next step which concerns the configuration of the action to be performed following the triggering of the event. To do this, click on the (+) button.
7) Select the Webmecanik Automation application.
Enter the action to be triggered in Automation (Create or Update a Contact) then click Continue.
8) In this step, you must connect to your Automation account by clicking on the Sign in to Webmecanik Automation button (you should receive an invitation by email to access it. Contact support if the application does not appear in this list).
A new window opens in which you must enter the Client ID and Client Secret created at the beginning of this article in Webmecanik. The URL is the one from your instance without the / at the end.
Validate by clicking on the Yes, Continue button.
Go back to your Zap's configuration page, select your account and click on Continue.
9) Now, you can do the mapping of the fields. To do this, click on the Automation fields that will appear and then choose the corresponding information.
Once your fields are mapped, click on Continue.
10) In this last step, the test of this action is necessary to validate its correct functioning. Once this test is successful, you can finally activate your Zap by clicking on the Turn on Zap button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.