This Zapier app is meant to be available in the Zapier Editor. You don't need to submit this app yourself, it will be there for you to select it in the Zapier user interface.
- Contact Created - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Updated - contains contact info and field values
- Contact Points Changed - contains contact info, point value and field values
- Email Opened - contains contact info and field values and info about the email
- Page Hit - contains contact info and field values, info about the page hit and the page itself
- Form Submitted - contains contact info and field values, info about the form and about the submission including submitted values
- Create Contact
- Mautic version 2.9.0 or newer.
- SSL - the basic authentication requires HTTPS to be secure.
This Zapier app use Basic Authentication to access Mautic API. You have to enable it first.
- Go to Mautic's global configuration / API Settings.
- Set API enabled? to Yes.
- Set Enable HTTP basic auth? to Yes.
- Save the configuration.
Now you are able to create Zapier actions and triggers with your Mautic installation.