myWebmecanik will automatically issue an monthly invoice according to the terms of your contract (i.e. based on number of valid email-records and instances).
myWebmecanik offers 2 billing methods for your company:
- Credit card details (CB)
- Direct account withdraw (SEPA)
NOTE : In case of annual upfront payment, you’ll benefit from 2 months free. Invoices will be issued for supplementary use, based on the term of your contract (i.e. based on number of valid email-records and instances).
Click on the category bills in the menu.
By default, all users will receive a copy of the monthly invoices. In case you wish to cc’ an email-address, please invite the user to create an access to myWebmecanik. You can also set one or more contacts to receive the billing details:
- Click on your company’s name from your dashboard
- Edit the contact
- Tick the box « I’m the contact for billing » and save changes
History and accounts’ key figures
From the bills view, you’ll find 2 graphs to illustrate your using history:
- Agency figures: Over the 12 last months, your billing details, the number of clients’ instances, and the number of email records.
- Clients’ figures: For a single client instance, see the evolution of the number of email records.